new

Thursday 1 December 2011

hi every one welcome to my new blog.iv been meaning to do a blog for the last year,but was not Shaw how to do it,as my lovely daughter once asked,did you ever see a dinosaur when you were younger lol  (dont you just love em) so here i am up and running,not unless i press the rough button as before ekkkkkk. i first started card crafts about 5 years ago.a lovely friend got me into it.i started of with a box with bits and bobs,then some how i got more bits and bobs, two boxes, three boxes,four boxes.then you see them, new plastic boxes,just right for all your card and paper,i gave my husband my best puppy dog eyes,told him how it would mean that all my craft paper and card would stop very very tidy,yes id sold it to him,new boxes here we come.and so it began,my new hobby.cards cards and more cards lol. jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment